Saturday 25 August 2018

I Travelled To Japan Alone! 🇯🇵✈️ // Tokyo & Kyoto Vlog Highlights


AND IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER DONE. 

After four visits to Japan - on exchange, with family, my boyfriend and my best friend - it was about time that I took the trip to this amazing country solo! 

From instagrammable cafes and kawaii boutiques, to meeting new friends and seeing enough Totoros for a whole lifetime, this trip will always be a special memory for me. As you can see in the video, I could barely keep the smile off my face! 

And a BIG thank you to everyone who watched the second season of my #hijessicaanneinjapan travel vlogs - I hope you enjoy this highlights reel of all the best bits! 

I'm thinking of doing a Q&A video about Japan travel, so if you have any questions for me, please let me know in the comments and I might answer it in a future video! 

If you are yet to check them out, all of the Japan vlog episodes for both season #1 and season #2 are here

And stay tuned... there will be more Japan videos to come!

Watch the video below:


Share:

1 comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig