Saturday 11 August 2018

HUGE Japan Beauty, Fashion & Nerdy Haul + My Last Day In Tokyo! // Solo Travel Japan


It's my last day vlogging in Tokyo 😒

I spent my morning packing my bags, and as you can imagine, after two weeks in Japan it was a good thing I brought an empty suitcase, because this girl bought a LOT. 

So I figured I'd film a haul of all of the beauty, fashion and nerdy stuff I found, so stay tuned to see what I bought in Japan! 

After sorting through all my new goodies, I went out in the afternoon to two crazy *AeStHeTiCaLlY* pleasing cafes - a fab American-style place called Burger Mania, and a totally Insta-worthy cafe called Canvas Tokyo. For my last day in Japan, it was a pretty perfect way to end the trip! 

To everyone who watched along on my hijessicaanne in japan series, thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed reliving these two weeks with me. There are some exciting bonus Japan episodes coming your way very soon, so the journey doesn't end here - and rumour has it, I may already be planning another trip for 2019...🀭 

See you again soon! γ˜γ‚ƒ,また ! ✨

Watch the video below:


Share:

1 comment

  1. You got so many amazing things! I love that white t-shirt with the different cities written all over it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig