Saturday 8 September 2018

Tokyo Morning Routine 😴✨ | Get Ready With Me!


Not featured: pressing snooze 193743 times 

Get ready with me for a day out in Tokyo! In my morning routine, find out how I make an easy and healthy travel breakfast, my quick skincare regimen and makeup look, and what I'd wear for a casual spring day out in Harajuku. 

Also - I bought a mic! This was my first video recording with her, and I'm so happy with how the audio turned out! Hope you guys enjoy the new setup 💖

Watch the video below:


Share:

4 comments

  1. That avocado, mozzarella and tomato toast looks super yummy (and healthy)! It's wonderful that you take such good care of yourself. I like your skincare and makeup routine. Your winged eyeliner looks very pretty. I also like the outfit. You look fabulous - I love your GRWM video!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was read the whole blog and you give the best information on this topic. Your knowledge on this topic is very good. I also have some more information on Top 10 Best Serum in Zero hour info's beauty blog.
    Top 10 Best Serum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently tried the Detan face pack, and the results were astonishing! My complexion has never looked brighter and more even. The blend of natural ingredients in this Detan face pack worked wonders on my skin, leaving it feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. I highly recommend incorporating this into your skincare routine for a radiant glow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig