Saturday 4 August 2018

A Chill Day In The Quiet Neighbourhood, Nakameguro // Solo Travel Japan


Nakameguro is a gorgeous, riverside neighbourhood that is full of crowds during sakura season, but is calm and quiet for the rest of the year. 

I visited this ~normally~ chilled out district on my first day in Tokyo to see the cherry blossoms this area is famous for, but it was waaaaay too crowded with hanami-goers! 

So in today's video, I head back to Nakameguro during off-peak, and I couldn't have asked for a better day - there was barely anyone around, almost all of the cafes I went to were completely empty, and I STILL got to see some sakura flowers! 

I also made the trip to Meguro Sky Garden - a haven in a Tokyo's concrete jungle - and then back to Shibuya for the famous Ichiran booth ramen for dinner.

Watch the vlog below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig