Sunday 28 October 2018

What Is Solo Travelling In Japan REALLY Like? | JAPAN Q&A


How much money should I budget for Japan? Where is the best place to see cherry blossoms? When is the best time to travel to Tokyo? 

Find out the answers to these questions and more (a LOT more!) in my Japan Q&A!

Thank you to everyone who sent through a question; I did my best to answer as many as I could, there were literally 100+ (you guys are AMAZING!).

If there's anything you'd like me to elaborate on, let me know in the comments and I might make a dedicated video on it ☺️

Watch the video below:


Share:

3 comments

  1. This was so helpful! Thank you - I'm really looking forward to your next video on travelling solo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Stay tuned, more coming soon!

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig