Sunday 7 October 2018

Fjallraven Kanken X Acne Studios Unboxing | What's In My Carry On Backpack?


I finally caved and bought myself a Fjallraven backpack! 🦊

I've always wanted to get one ever since I saw them for the first time in Japan on a trip a few years ago, so when Fjallraven released a limited edition collaboration with Acne Studios, that was it!

Check out my unboxing and review of this limited edition Kanken backpack, and stay tuned to the end to see what I'd pack for my plane carry-on bag ✈️🎒

Watch the video below:



Share:

2 comments

  1. I've been seeing this bags EVERYWHERE lol but never knew how to pronounce the brand name, ahha!

    Junniku blog!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I think I pronounced it wrong in the video anyway haha

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig