Saturday 20 October 2018

3 Day Girls Trip To Brisbane, Australia // VLOG


Where better for a girls trip than Brisbane, in Queensland Australia! ☀️

I flew to the sunny state with my childhood bestie Maddie to visit my best friend Jess (who remembers her from the first hijessicaanne in japan series?) and we definitely got up to some shenanigans in the sunshine...

From babysitting puppies and hugging koalas, to rooftop cocktails and manicures, it was a whirlwind three days of good times with my girls!

Watch the video below:


Share:

6 comments

  1. I love your vlog! Felt like i was with you and friends too! And how cute are those koalas! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wish I could've cuddled them even longer, they were so cute!

      Delete
  2. So worthwhile visiting them! They are sooo cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig