Sunday 18 February 2018

Saying Goodbye to Bii & I'm Going to Japan?! // WEEKLY VLOG


Watching today’s video back, I definitely feel like I’m getting more confident and comfortable on camera 🙈

Hope you guys enjoy this weekly vlog! This week was Bii’s farewell before she goes back to Canada - I’m going to miss you gal! - so Ken, Bii and I went for one last Korean BBQ dinner together to say goodbye.

Plus I make an exciting announcement… am I finally going back to Japan?!

Watch the video below:


Share:

2 comments

  1. I hope you'll have a great time in Japan! It's such a wonderful place to see! Cheers!

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arra! This will be my fifth trip there, I can't wait! :)

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig