Tuesday 13 March 2018

Get Ready With Me for a Summer Date Night // VIDEO


I know it's technically the beginning of autumn (or 'fall' for all of my Northern Hemisphere friends) right now in Australia, but this glowy, fresh makeup look works for all season too! 

My boyfriend and I decided to go out for date night (we're Netflix people, so this is kind of a big deal), so I figured I'd do a bit of a glow up and film my makeup look! 

Stay tuned to the end to see where we went - the restaurant is Japanese fusion, and we literally ate SUSHI. PIZZA. Weird, I know. 

Hope you guys enjoy the vid!

Watch the video below:



Share:

1 comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig