Saturday 25 May 2019

Taking The Shinkansen to Osaka, Airbnb Tour & Dotonbori! | Solo Travel Japan Vlog


Today we're leaving Tokyo and are off to the city of bright lights, unmissable street food and bustling nightlife - Osaka!

It's around a three to four hour trip on the Bullet Train from Tokyo to Osaka, and I definitely suggest booking a JR Pass (must be purchased before arriving in Japan!) so you can catch the Shinkansen for free - it works out very affordable if you plan on travelling between cities.

Plus, the 300km/h ride is suuuuper comfortable and it's lots of fun watching your surroundings zoom past!

This is also my third visit to Japan's second-largest city, but it's the first time I've featured Osaka in a #hijessicaanneinjapan vlog. I can't wait to share some of my favourite spots with you! 

This trip I stayed in one of the most unique, and BEAUTIFUL, Airbnbs I've ever seen, which was situated in the very local neighbourhood of Nakatsu. 

It was a gorgeous mix of old and new Japanese architecture, and if you're looking for a fantastic place to stay in Osaka, it comes with a glowing recommendation from me!

Stay tuned, more Osaka vlogs are on their way!

Watch the video below:




SUBSCRIBE // http://bit.ly/2lv49uD
­___

// IN THIS VIDEO

BIO - Batonship Inn Osaka (Osaka Airbnb) // http://bit.ly/2W9BJNd
Chibo Okonomiyaki // http://bit.ly/2Vzl0hL

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig