Saturday 28 July 2018

Shopping In Harajuku's Takeshita Street & Trying Japanese Kit Kats! // Solo Travel Japan


If it's your first time to Tokyo, shopping in Harajuku's famous Takeshita Street (or Takeshita-dori) is a must-do - full of kawaii fashion boutiques and instagrammable eateries, be prepared for a big day out in this crowded shopping strip!

After two attempts this trip, I FINALLY made it to Takeshita Street for a day of beauty and clothing shopping (plus, I may have bought a couple of cheeky giveaway items - stay tuned!).

If adorable, insta-worthy foods are your thing, I also went to Eddy's Ice Cream shop for the CUTEST cone, and if that wasn't enough sugar, stay tuned to the end of the video where I taste-test eight Japanese Kit Kat flavours (including, sake and WASABI. Yes.).

Watch the video below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig