Saturday 14 July 2018

A Day Trip To Kyoto & Kiyomizudera Temple!


One day in Kyoto is never enough, but for my fifth visit to this gorgeous city, I decided to spend it at my absolute favourite temple in Japan - Kiyomizudera.

The views of Kyoto from atop this World Heritage Listed Site are absolutely breathtaking - even on my fifth trip to Kiyomizudera (I've now been in every season!), it still completely blew me away! 

If you're currently researching a trip to Japan, put Kiyomizudera on your itinerary - it's my favourite spot in Kyoto and the area has everything you'd want in a day trip to this cultural city; amazing photo opportunities, great souvenir shopping (including TWO Studio Ghibli stores!) and endless restaurant choices!

Watch the video below:


Share:

1 comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig