Saturday 21 July 2018

The "Brooklyn Of Tokyo", Daikanyama! // Solo Travel Japan


In today's Japan vlog, I head to the upmarket district of Daikanyama - known as the 'Brooklyn of Tokyo'!

I may not have been to Brooklyn before, but the upmarket, effortlessly cool vibe of Daikanyama definitely transported me there - with a tonne of cute boutiques and backstreets, and the most gorgeous bookstore I've ever seen, if you have a spare day in Tokyo and want a relaxing district to explore, look no further.

But before I headed there, I had to make a stop at a dentist in Aoyama - you never expect to do something as mundane as go to the DENTIST while you're on holiday in Tokyo, but it was sooo lucky that I was able to find an english-speaking clinic!

Watch the vlog below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig