Saturday 2 June 2018

Tokyo’s Hipster Town Shimokitazawa (LOTS of Cafes!) // Solo Travel Japan


If my home city of Melbourne, Australia had a long-lost twin in Japan, it would be Shimokitazawa!

In today’s vlog, I visited Tokyo’s ‘hipster town’, which is full of trendy cafes and vintage clothing stores (plus, an adorable bakery that make TOTORO-themed cream puffs! Yes, we know, I’m obsessed, etc. etc.).

I also caught up with Ken from MrKenDenis!! We went out for dinner and dessert and it was sooooo nice spending time together in Tokyo 💖

warning, i do a lot of eating in this video lol #wheninjapan

Watch the vlog below:


Share:

1 comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig