Saturday 30 June 2018

New Friends At Tokyo's YouTube Hanami! // Solo Travel Japan


I barely slept the night before this vlog.

The lovely Keira from Keira in Tokyo messaged me at midnight to invite me to the 2018 Tokyo YouTube Hanami (a huge cherry blossom viewing picnic!) and I was SO NERVOUS abut going that I stayed up all night, worrying that I wouldn't know anyone and that I'd make a fool of myself if I went - but I am SO glad that I did (go, that is!).

When you solo travel, you're kind of forced to get out of your comfort zone. It's SCARY, it's UNCOMFORTABLE, but it's GROWTH.

And I'm so proud of myself for busting out, because I had a rad time and met so many new friends!

If you were at the picnic and said hello - THANK YOU! Thank you for so warmly welcoming me, and being a part of one of my favourite days of my trip to Japan.

Watch the video below:


Share:

1 comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig