Tuesday 2 January 2018

My New GLASSES, Manicures & A Priceline Haul! // VLOG


After 5 years with the same glasses, this blind as a bat lil lady decided to splurge on a new pair of specs! #finally

In today’s vlog, I also treated myself to a manicure with the C-U-T-E-S-T, minimalistic star nail art at Tam’s Beauty Shop and visited Lincraft to buy some supplies for an upcoming DIY video (keep an eye out, it’s going to be a goodie!). 

Plus, stay tuned to the end of the video for a Priceline beauty haul!

Watch the video below:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig