Wednesday 20 December 2017

My First Q&A // Moving to Japan, Blogging & Working Full Time!


How have I been on Youtube for almost a year, and not done a Q&A yet?!

Thank you to everyone who sent me through questions, I had a lot of fun answering them! Plus, it was a good opportunity to stop me procrastinating and wrap Christmas presents haha

Hope you guys enjoy this sit down video and get to know me a bit better, as well as seeing a sneak peek of all of my Christmas gifts for my friends and family (and me hehe).

QUESTIONS //

1. How did I break into the blogging world?
2. How do I grow my audience?
3. When did I start beauty blogging and what made me want to start?
4. Any plans to move to Japan?
5. How do I feel about vlogging in public?
6. How do I juggle between work and blogging?
7. How do I stay motivated and come up with new ideas?
8. When do I plan on visiting Japan again?
9. Will I do another Japan blogging series?

Watch the video below:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig