Wednesday 11 October 2017

Shu Uemura's Girls Night Out Blogger Event! 💄 // VLOG


Soooooo… This vlog was meant to go up a few months ago, but better late than never, hey…? Shu Uemura recently blew out 50 candles on their world renowned Cleansing Oil, and what better excuse for a party! 

The team at Shu invited myself and all my beauty blogger friends for a girls night out, complete with cupcakes, makeovers and even Japanese drummers! 

Hope you guys enjoy this beauty blogger event vlog, plus there are more vids coming very soon 💖


Share:

2 comments

  1. Hey, I was read the whole blog and you give the best information on this topic. Your knowledge on this topic is very good. I also have some more information on Top 10 Best Serum in Zero hour info's beauty blog.
    Top 10 Best Serum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig