Sunday 29 October 2017

INSTAGRAM FLATLAY Costume DIY & NYX Cosmetics Halloween Party! // VLOG


Because why just take a photo of the flatlay, when you can BE. THE. FLATLAY. 

This Halloween I was totally extra and dressed up as a literal Instagram flatlay because #ontrend. And I decided to film the DIY process of it as well in case you wanted to be a flatlay for the spooky season too, since it’s SO EASY and you can use whatever makeup you have in your house to make it. Do it for the ‘gram! 

Stay tuned to the end for a lil vlog of the NYX Cosmetics Spooktober Halloween party as well! Big thanks to NYX for having me 🎃✨ 



Share:

3 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig