Sunday 27 August 2017

HIJESSICAANNE IN JAPAN VLOG SERIES // Best of Kyoto & Tokyo 2017


I will always get the warm and fuzzies every time I watch this video 💖

In May 2017 I spent two weeks travelling Kyoto and Tokyo with my best friend and it will forever be one of the best fortnights in my life! I hope you enjoy the highlights reel and if you have any questions about anything I did, feel free to leave me a comment below! More than happy to help out with more information.

Watch here:



Plus, every day of the trip was vlogged, so you can check out the full 10 episode Japan Vlog Series below!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig