Saturday 22 July 2017

JAPAN VLOG 9 // HEDGEHOG CAFE & Seeing MT FUJI At The Shibazakura Flower Festival!


Um, so cat cafes are SOOOO yesterday…

Jokes, but in all seriousness, I went to an actual HEDGEHOG CAFE in Roppongi Tokyo where you literally get to play with and feed hedgehogs! They are so cute and cheeky, and it’s one of the most unique experiences you can get in Japan.

In this daily life vlog I also saw Mt Fuji! We travelled about two hours out of Tokyo on rural trains to the Shibazakura Flower Festival and while the festival itself was a bit of a bust (our fault for going on the LAST day!) seeing Mt Fuji more than made up for it. Hope you guys enjoy this vlog!

Watch below:


Share:

2 comments

  1. asdkfjhasklgdh; Been away from blogs too long, can't believe you have a Japan series! I'll watch them and take notes for my trip next year :D
    ~Weng
    wengiful 


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha welcome back!! And thank you so much, I hope you find them helpful for planning your trip :)

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig