Sunday 30 July 2017

JAPAN VLOG 10 // BEST Souvenir Shopping Spot in Tokyo & Visiting the ELLE CAFE!


It’s the last daily vlog from my Japan trip 😢

Thank you to everyone who have come along on this journey with me, and I will definitely go back to Japan in the near future! It’s easily my favourite place, so I will 100% return again and again and again. Plus, stay tuned - the next video will be a Japan haul and a GIVEAWAY full of my favourite Japanese beauty products!

But for now, in this Japan vlog we visited the gorgeous Elle Cafe in Shibuya (since WHEN have magazines had their own cafes?!), and spent the afternoon in Asakusa going souvenir shopping in Nakamise and getting our fortunes told at Senso-ji Temple. Hope you guys enjoy this vlog!

Watch below:


Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, it looks so incredible! It was a lot of fun to watch your vlog!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shannon, glad you enjoyed it! It was such a good last day in Japan :)

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig