Monday 12 June 2017

JAPAN VLOG 5 // DYING MY HAIR BLUE, Genki Sushi & Trying Japanese BEAUTY DRINKS!


UM, SO MY HAIR IS BLUE.

I was a little nervous about dying my hair while I was in Tokyo, but I decided to be brave and give it a go! Nalu Number 76 is an English-speaking hair salon in Omotesando and my stylist Erika did a great job on my hair - I actually wanted an ashy brown colour but one bleach wasn’t enough to get there, so she dyed over the yellow bleach tones with a wash-out blue dye to counteract the brassiness and I ended up with blue hair!

I never would have dyed my hair blue if she didn’t suggest it, but since making this video and my hair having now washed out to the correct ash brown, I actually want to go blue again, but for real this time!! Thumbs up this video if you think I should 😍

Afterwards I headed back to Shibuya to do a little shopping, visited the COOLEST SUSHI TRAIN ever, and sat down with my bestie Jess to try some of the popular Japanese ‘Inner Beauty’ drinks (spoiler: they’re weird!).

Watch the vlog below:



Share:

1 comment

  1. Let's talk about the wonders of onion hair oil benefits! Since incorporating this natural elixir into my routine, my hair has undergone a positive transformation. It feels softer, looks shinier, and the overall health has improved significantly. Onion hair oil is a powerhouse of nutrients, and its benefits extend beyond just promoting hair growth. It's a must-have for anyone seeking a holistic approach to hair care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig