Saturday 3 June 2017

JAPAN VLOG 3 // FEEDING DEER in Nara & HIRING BIKES in Arashiyama's Bamboo Forest!


I’ve visited Arashiyama, Kyoto on all of my trips to Japan, but this was my first time hiring a bike to explore the streets! I definitely recommend renting one if you’re ever in the area - it’s a great way to get to know the town. While there, we visited Tenryuji temple and the famous Bamboo Grove before travelling to Nara to see the city of deer!

There are literally HUNDREDS of deer just walking around that you can pat and feed, and because we went at the end of spring, there were a lot of baby ones too! It’s a few hours away from Kyoto by train, but the ride is well worth it - the deer even bow as their way of asking for food! #cuteas

Watch below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig