Saturday 27 May 2017

JAPAN VLOG 1 // KYOTO APARTMENT TOUR & Convenience Store Haul!


GUYS I’M IN JAPAN!

Welcome to the first of my daily Japan vlogs! I’ve been travelling around Kyoto and Tokyo with my best friend Jess (don’t worry, the irony that we’re both named Jess isn’t lost on us!) and this is my first vid from the trip.

After an 13 hour journey to Osaka from Melbourne, Australia, we caught the train to Kyoto before arriving at our Airbnb in Kiyomizu-gojo. Follow us around out first half-day in Japan, and see my Kyoto airbnb apartment tour and Japanese convenience store haul!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig