Saturday 25 February 2017

I'm on YouTube + Watch my First Vlog!


SO I MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO...

While it may have taken me a few deep breaths to press that big 'ol Upload button, my very first vlog is now live! I told myself that this year I would try and PUSH myself out of my comfort zone to do more with Taken By Surprise, so I bought a camera, put my big girl pants on and restarted my YouTube channel!

Making videos has been a long time coming for me - SO many of my friends, strangers, babes on Instagram, and really, my heart, told me to get on YouTube, so. Here. I. Am. And I can't wait to start this adventure.

I would love to hear your thoughts and if you have any video requests, please leave them in the comments and I'll see what magic I can work. After all, I love making the content that you guys love to read and watch!

For now, I would love it if you joined the squad by subscribing so you won't miss any of my videos and if you wanted to like or comment on the video, that would be cool with me too ;)

Thank you for your amazing continued support, and don't worry, Taken By Surprise will still be going strong - this just means that I can create videos for you guys as well as blog content! #BestOfBothWorlds



What videos would you like to see on my channel? Let me know in the comments!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig