Monday 12 September 2016

REVIEW: Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner*

Looking for a lightweight conditioner to soften and smooth your hair? I've found my new favourite, the Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, and it has pride of place in my shower caddy. 

After just one use, my hair felt silkier and was so much easier to brush and style - and I have bleached and dyed hair, so this was pretty momentous!

Need to tame your tresses? Read on to find out more about my experience using this golden tube of goodness (and it's less than $10!).
 REVIEW: Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may remember the post where I talked about why I stopped using conditioner all together. My hair is naturally straight and most conditioners I'd tried in the past weighed down my hair, making it look flat, feel heavy and become oily after 24 hours. Not cute. So I took it out of my routine to retain what little volume I did have.

But conditioners have evolved since then, and after bleaching and dyeing my hair a few months ago, my hair needed all the TLC it could get! I introduced the Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner (try saying that five times fast!) into my haircare routine after a slew of other conditioners just weren't cutting it and I spotted it on promotion at my local supermarket. 

And beauties, I was impressed!

REVIEW: Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

This conditioner after one wash, had already made my hair feel and look soft, fluffy and smooth. Which is a big deal, considering my hair's tendency to get flat up top at my roots, and frizzy down at my bleached ends.

I noticed a difference right away, and so did the people around me. I received a lot of compliments on how silky my hair looked and how lovely it smelled (my boyfriend loves the conditioner's fresh, fruity scent!).

REVIEW: Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

I use it at least every second wash after I've shampooed, and just apply about a cherry-sized dollop to the ends and lengths of my hair, and anything left on my hands I just run through the roots and top part of my hair. It's fairly easy to rinse out too - who else can't stand having to spend ages trying to rinse conditioner out of their hair?

REVIEW: Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

The formula of this conditioner actually contains histidine, which is the key ingredient that helps your hair feel soft and shiny, without feeling heavy. The pictures below are after having used this conditioner the night before, with ZERO styling. I didn't even BRUSH MY HAIR. 

REVIEW: Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

Like, YASSSS. Get-up-and-go kinda hair? That's what I'm talking about!

When I've used this conditioner and then heat-styled my hair, the end effect is still really lovely too, especially the ends of my hair, which can sometimes go frizzy when I use my straightener to curl my hair. But after using this conditioner, my hair still looks and feels soft, not dry at all!

REVIEW: Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

You can buy this conditioner at all the leading mass stores, the big supermarkets and pharmacies, for just $7.99, which I think is pretty darn rad!

Want to learn more about the Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal range? You can read more reviews on the conditioner and get to know its sister shampoo on Beautyheaven.

REVIEW: Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

 Have you tried this conditioner? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

*This post was sponsored, and all thoughts and words expressed here are honest and my own.


Share:

2 comments

  1. Existing without the answers to the difficulties you’ve sorted out through this guide is a critical case, as well as the kind which could have badly affected my entire career if I had not discovered your website
    Hair Conditioner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig