Monday 18 August 2014

VIDEO: Friday Night Makeup Tutorial & Be MNY's Next Top Vlogger!

Exciting news beauties! 

Maybelline New York Australia is on the lookout for their Next Top Vlogger, who will become the newest member of the MNY Crew as well as win heaps of other rad prizes (tickets to Sydney Fashion Week anyone?!).

I've been beauty blogging for the MNY Crew for a few months now and it is so much fun! Getting to play with all of the Maybelline products and create tutorials? Sounds like a bit of beauty heaven!


So, want to join me on the MNY Crew? You can enter the Next Top Vlogger competition here, and in the meantime if you would like some inspo for your entry, here's the video that I created for MNY!

It's been forever since I filmed a video (if you've been with my blog and I from the start, you'll remember my Rimmel Beauty Insider videos way back when!), so I hope you guys enjoy what I put together. It was so much fun, so maybe I should invest in a proper filming camera and do it again?


What did you guys think of the video? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Enter MNY's Next Top Vlogger Competition
Share:

1 comment

  1. Love your blog! Would love some advice for a not so good blogger :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig