Saturday, 24 August 2013

VIDEO: CrownedByFlowers for Initial Thoughts

I have something exciting and a little bit different to share with you guys today!

A few weeks ago, the lovely ladies from the production team at Initial Thoughts approached me to do a video series featuring my flower crown Etsy shop, CrownedByFlowers. I already knew one of the team members as she and I both contribute to Meld Magazine, so I was more than happy to take part.

Basically the video series is for their university assignment; the team at Initial Thoughts had to create a series of videos based on a particular item and then explore the idea of that item.

In this case, they chose to feature my flower crowns, which was super sweet of them! If you want to learn more about their project, check out their brief.


After learning more about my flower crowns, Initial Thoughts went on to explore the idea of uniqueness to create their next video, inspired by CrownedByFlowers. It's pretty crazy, colourful and quirky, and it's cool to see how they interpreted my flower crowns into creating this abstract video!


Thank you very much Initial Thoughts for featuring me, I had a lot of fun working with you. Good luck with your project!

I also have an upcoming feature on coming up soon on The Sonder Project; more coming on that soon!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Great video! Ur crowned flowers are gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flower crowns! I'm a bit scared to wear them tough because people are very judgemental here...

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig