Wednesday 10 April 2013

Outfit of the Day Video: Garden Fairy + 10% off MsDressy Dresses!

Sometimes, you just want to feel like a princess. And I certainly did while making this video wearing my flower crown and Dressestylist gown! 


I loved this dress so much that I not only created a photo story about a runaway princess (see the photo shoot here), but I couldn't help myself and decided to do a garden fairy-themed Outfit of the Day video too!


I've never made an OOTD video before, but it was a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy watching it. Thank you to my gorgeous best friend Jess for letting me film in her backyard, all my love to you <3

If you have a formal event coming up, or would simply love a new dress to dance around in (who wouldn't!), Msdressy is offering a $10 coupon redeemable on their site to anyone who likes their Facebook page! Plus, all dresses on their site have free shipping so get on it ladies!
Visit Dressestylist 
where I got my dress!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous dress dear! It looks great on you! :)

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that dress is stunning!
    and such a fun and cute video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig