Wednesday 27 March 2013

Outfit Of The Day - A Dress Fit For A Runaway Princess

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life

- Holding Out For A Hero, Ella Mae Bowen / Bonnie Tyler






Outfit of the Day:

Dress - courtesy of Dressestylist
Flower Crown - "See That Summer Sunset, Sweetheart" available from my Etsy shop CrownedByFlowers
Shoes - Wittner 
Necklace - Lovisa

This is my second dress from Dressestylist and I am absolutely falling in love with their styles! I felt like such a fairytale princess in this gown, and I can't wait until I have a formal event to wear it to. If you're after a beautiful custom-made dress, I cannot recommend Dressestylist highly enough. 


If you're interested in this particular dress, here's the shopping link, and you can choose from a whole range of colours and input your exact measurements so you know it'll be a dream fit.

I'll be making a little video featuring this dress soon - stay tuned!
Share:

8 comments

  1. That flower crown is INCREDIBLE, I love how you styled everything!!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! They're available on my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrownedByFlowers :) x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful styling <3

    http://lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone necessarily help to make severely articles I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Magnificent task!

    Here is my website: cheap nike air max

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks so great on you !! and the pics are really nice too :)
    gameofglam.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somebody really help to prepare severely posts I'd say. This really is the first time I visited your website webpage and also to this aim? we astonished because of the research you built to write this submit extraordinary. Magnificent undertaking!

    Melbourne makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone necessarily helps to make severely articles I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Magnificient task!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig