Tuesday 6 November 2012

Featured on Collegefashionista

Hi lovelies!

A few weeks ago when I went to the Finders Keepers Market (you can see my post + haul from the day here), I was snapped up by a lovely Style Guru from Collegefashionista!

Here are the snaps, and make sure you pop by Collegefashionista to get your daily dose of rad college fashion and to read the full article - there are some great tips on wearing buttoned up shirts like mine!




Images courtesy of: Collegefashionista and Melissa Him

My friends were also snapped up by CF, so have a look at the post before mine for Sorrell's and the post after mine out next week on Ally's street style!

I also found ourselves on Sarah Williams' blog, the lovely photographer at the Frankie Magazine Stall. You can see her gorgeous polaroid shots from the Finders Keepers Market here, and keep a look out for my friends and I, a few shots down!
Share:

7 comments

  1. You have such great style! I love this outfit. xx

    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised at all that you got snapped, your outfits and quirky personality always come through photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And I love the pattern of your skirt. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought it for summer, I think it's such a great print :) x

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit! :) You look so stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig