Wednesday 21 December 2011

some lovely things I lace my neck with

Since the post about my ring collection 
was a bit of a hit, 
here are some pretty pictures
of some nice necklaces I own
and where to go
to pocket some of these quirky pieces,
that will have you joyfully jingling
all the way home.

lovisa
vintage
gumboots 
c&l
eQuip
diva
run wild horses 
jetty surf 
eQuip
vintage 
eQuip

chapel street stalls, melbourne
forever new
eQuip
(reverse side of above necklace)
paddington markets, sydney
vintage
forever new
vintage
eQuip 
factorie
stella 
eQuip
diva
diva
tokyo disneyland
stella 
diva

For all of you last minute gift-givers,
these would all make for very pretty stocking fillers
don't you think?

Or,
even as a special little something for yourself.

For I love Christmas cheer
and
nothing cheers me up more
than something lovely to lace my neck with.

Fa la la la la
la la la la.

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig