Sunday 4 September 2011

somethingtolove

Ooooooh little miss me got featured on a blog! 
That sure got the warm and fuzzies happening <3

Go visit her blog, it's full of cute musings and nice things to look at.

Reblogged:
somethingtolove: Feature Friday ! (:


Love the message, love the picture!  This picture is so simple and it got me thinking... what would I die for?  Check out her Deviantart (www.almond-tea.deviantart.com) or her blog (which is very pretty!) (www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig